Monday, June 4, 2012

It's amazing how God will heal those things you think are untouchable in you. This week he answered a 22.5 long prayer for me. Something I didn't think could be healed or maybe something that I didnt even deserve healed. You see I gave a beautiful daughter to another family 22.5 years ago... Now I know everyone says it's a blessed, selfless thing to do.. that it's for the best for everyone involved.. I have to admit it does not feel that way. Or at least it didn't in my case. It lacerated my soul. It lacerated her soul too.
We have reconnected after many hurts and years and now I believe we will never let go again. Neither of us know what this will look like now that she is an adult, but I believe we are both excited to discover our new life together. We both feel whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment